The sun hats in our collections provide an easy way to adjust the size in order to ensure a perfect fit. They come either with an inner drawstring, a Velcro adjustment or a Comfy-Fit elastic adjustment. You can wear your hat even in windy conditions!
Internal Drawstring Velcro Comfy-Fit Clip
How To Measure Your Head
- You can measure your head size with a soft tape measure or piece of ribbon/string
- Place the ribbon, string or tape around your head just above your ears, about mid-forehead
- You should hold it firmly, but not too tight! It should feel as comfortable as you would want it to feel when you wear the hat
- Mark the soft tape measure with a pencil, and you'll see which size is best for you. Or tie a little knot in the ribbon or string and measure the length with a centimeter.
Basic Size Guidelines
- Most women’s hats are a 58 cm size. Some women however prefer a 61 cm size, depending on hat size or hair style.
- Men’s hats are generally a 61 cm size, however some men wear a 58 cm size, it all depends on your preference and how the hat feels on your head, some like a loose fit some prefer a tighter fit.
- If your measurement falls between a size, round it up to the next largest size so that you are guaranteed of a comfortable fit that you can just adjust if you need to